Saturday, December 1, 2018

Critical Reflection 1.1

During the past 9 weeks, I had the opportunity to work closely with my classmates in various activities and assignments. Every individual played his or her role and took initiative on their different responsibilities. In the different stages of group work, there were certain instances where my peers and I had different standpoints that had to be synchronized within the team. During this period, I learned how to clearly come across and share ideas with minimal miscommunication and in order to achieve this, I understood that listening to others was a key point. Working together helped me to learn more about communication skills from my peers, as we all came from various backgrounds and every one of us has different strengths and weaknesses.

I have enjoyed learning effective communication and it has added value to my life, not only as a module in university but also as something I’d carry throughout my life wherever I go, be it engineering or in my everyday life. I thank Prof Blackstone for making this module fun, memorable and knowledgeable.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this final reflection on the module, Randi. I'm happy to know that you found the module "fun, memorable and knowledgeable." You also went the extra mile in terms of working for the showcase, and you have shown a highly positive attitude toward work within the module in general. Thank you for all the hard work!

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete